Big Data Training (Online Class)
Here you are invited to a world of new information and possibilities through our Hallmark program in Big Data.
We believe that immersive education is the best way to learn how to code, create solutions, take effective architectural and design decisions and manage the team. At the Bootcamp you will gain extensive/in-depth knowledge of Java, Hadoop and the Big Data toolset and cloud.
- Interactive classes.
- Our trainers have over 12–15 years of experience in the IT industry and specialise in big data projects.
- Access to our cloud server for testing cluster set up.
- Hadoop Cluster set-up project
- Weekly calls with our developers/trainers for two weeks after the 3-day session.
- Hands-on training on how to approach a Big Data project.
- Weekend mentoring discussions with our technical experts.
- Quality assurance: if you are not satisfied, your next training is free.
- Step-by-step approach for you to become certified in Big Data
- Life-time access to the learning management systems (LMS).
- Technical support for assignments, queries.
- Batch rescheduling flexibility! Incase you miss a class… fret not! You can join the next batch.
- What is Big Data?
- Why Hadoop? Hadoop Overview and its ecosystem.
- Big Data, Hadoop 2.X architecture.
- HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) and YARN architecture.
- MapReduce Anatomy, developing MapReduce programs.
- Advanced MapReduce concepts, coding.
- Hadoop security.
- Advanced MapReduce algorithms, advanced tips/techniques.
- Setting up a Hadoop cluster (2 Nodes: 1.2 and 2.3).
- Monitoring and management of Hadoop cluster.
- Pig, Pig Latin, Pig with HDFS, UDF.
- Hadoop design patterns and architecture principles.
- Sqoop, importing and exporting data using Sqoop.
- Hive: Hive architecture and coding.
- Flume: Use cases, Installation, practicals.
- HBase: Architecture, CRUD, scanning and filters.
- Project use case coding.
- Post-training (2 Weekend sessions).
- Weekend classes (Saturday and Sunday 4 hours each for 3 weeks)
- Class conducted via Webex
3 continuous weekends 4 hours per Day
- March 24th, 25th and 26th 2017
- April 28th , 29th and 30th 2017
- May 26th , 27th and 28th 2017
- June 23rd , 24th and 25th 2017
IT professionals with programming experience, J2EE architects, developers, enterprise/solution architects and technology managers, who are looking to gain in-depth knowledge and redefine the enterprise analytics platform.
Big Data has taken the business world by storm. It is everywhere, telling businesses how to sell. Everybody wants to know how they can gain the ‘right’ information to better support their customers, elevate their market strategy and forecast their business’ future.
There is already a massive archive of data and it is only growing! CIOs are constantly looking for knowledgeable/trained Big Data professionals to help them glean valuable information that is hidden in all that data. At Netscientium, we offer you a three-day comprehensive/detailed course that will ensure that you succeed in your career.
Become an expert at Big Data analytics!
No Reviews found for this course.