Big Data Essentials (Classroom)
This is your first step to building a career in Big Data technologies and analytics. This one-day course will help you recognize the benefits of Big Data. It will help you understand in detail.
- The 3V’s
- Limitations of the existing technology.
- The HDFS architecture.
- Configurations for HDFS.
- Map Reduce architecture and APIs
It will also enable you to understand how to implement and manage Big Data.
- Interactive classes.
- Our trainers have over 12–15 years of experience in the field of Big Data.
- Access to our cloud server for testing cluster set up.
- Hands-on training on how to approach a Big Data project.
- Weekend mentoring discussions with our technical experts.
- Quality assurance: if you are not satisfied, your next training is free.
- Step-by-step approach for you to prepare you for the Big Data Bootcamp.
- Life-time access to the learning management systems (LMS).
- 24×7 on-demand technical support for assignments, queries. You can call our trainers.
- Batch rescheduling flexibility! Incase you miss a class… fret not! You can join the next batch.
- Introduction to Big Data
- HDFS Hadoop distributed file system
- Hadoop clustering
- Hadoop installation (1.2, 2.3)
- JVMs configuration review
- Understanding MapReduce
- Advanced MapReduce concepts
- Managing Hadoop components
- Sqoop, Pig
- Hive and HBASE
- Hadoop best practices.
- 1 Day
- March 24th 2017
- April 28th 2017
- May 26th 2017
- June 23rd 2017
- Location: Chicago, San Francisco, Newyork city, Washington D.C and Santa Clara
IT professionals with basic programming experience, J2EE architects, developers,enterprise/solution architects and technology managers, who are looking to gain in-depth knowledge and redefine the enterprise analytics platform.
Big Data has taken the business world by storm. It is everywhere, telling businesses how to sell. Everybody wants to know how they can gain the ‘right’ information to better support their customers, elevate their market strategy and forecast their business’ future.
There is already a massive archive of data and it is only growing! CIOs are constantly looking for knowledgeable/trained Big Data professionals to help them glean valuable information that is hidden in all that data. At Netscientium, we offer you a one-day course to understand the basics and make an informed career decision. This will be a stepping stone in the right direction.
Here is your chance to learn all that you want to know about Big Data.
No Reviews found for this course.