Hadoop Administration (Class Room)
Now here is a course that will aid you in developing your skills to become a successful Hadoop architect. We start with teaching you fundamental concepts of Apache Hadoop and Hadoop cluster and eventually you will be able to manage an entire enterprise cluster all by yourself!
Our comprehensive course teaches you to design, implement, monitor and run the Hadoop cluster in a secure manner. You will also learn HBase administration as well as how to configure backup options, and diagnose/recover node failures in a Hadoop Cluster.
This is a challenging course that will prepare you to manage and solve any problems that you might encounter while working on Hadoop.
- Interactive classes
- Our trainers have over 12–15 years of relevant industry experience.
- End-to-end Data Handling with R (Read, write, control structure/functions).
- Access to our cloud server for testing.
- Hands-on training in a real-time project environment to give you maximum benefit.
- Weekend mentoring discussions with our technical architects.
- Quality assurance: if you are not satisfied, you can attend our next session with a different trainer for free!!
- Step-by-step approach for you to be a certified Hadoop architect
- Life-time access to the learning management systems (LMS).
- Technical support (via email) for assignments, queries.
- Batch rescheduling flexibility! Incase you miss a class… fret not! You can join the next batch.
- What is Big Data and why Hadoop?
- Hadoop Architecture, HDFS.
- Nodes (Name, secondary name and data).
- MapReduce framework
- Rack Awareness, anatomy of write and read, replication pipeline, data processing, Hadoop installation.
- Initial configuration, deploying Hadoop in pseudo-distributed mode.
- Deploying a multi-node Hadoop cluster.
- Installing Hadoop clients, setting up a distributed Hadoop Cluster (3 Nodes), HDFS operations.
- HDFS health, rebalancing nodes in cluster
- Backing up name node metadata, commissioning and decommissioning MapReduce nodes.
- Hadoop security.
- Hadoop Cluster security with Kerberos.
- Managing, running and scheduling Hadoop jobs, configuring the FairScheduler.
- Cluster maintenance.
- Rebalancing, upgrading the cluster.
- Troubleshooting Hadoop Clusters, misconfigurations.
- Setting up Apache Oozie Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop Jobs.
- Hcatalog/Hive Administration.
- March 19th and 20th 2017
- April 15th and 16th 2017
- May 13th and 14th 2017
- June 11th and 12th 2017
Location: Chicago,th San Francisco, Newyork city, Washington D.C
Professionals aspiring to make a career in Big Data analytics with the help of Hadoop Framework must look at enrolling for this course.
Also, systems, windows, DB, Linux administrators, infrastructure engineers, mainframe professionals and individuals in the field of IT who are interested in learning Hadoop Administration.
Please note that basic knowledge of Unix is a necessity.
The trending topic in IT today—Hadoop, has snaked its way into every enterprise looking for Big Data solutions. It has proven its ability to manage a large collection of diverse projects, time and again.
Its popularity stems from its ideal transaction processing, search and analysis of structured data, semi-structured data and unstructured data.
Several IT research and advisory firms like Allied Market Research have predicted that the Hadoop ecosystem in will rapidly grow to $50 billion by 2020. With Hadoop being extensively used by enterprises, the need for skilled Hadoop professionals is also increasing. So signing up for our Hadoop Admin course will armor you to become the next most wanted Hadoop architect!
Be a part of the next big thing in Information Technology!
No Reviews found for this course.