Machine Learning (Class Room)
Machine Learning is a scientific discipline that deals with construction and study of algorithms that can be learned from existing data. Such algorithms are built by using the existing data and its pattern. In this course, we introduce participants to the machine learning as a discipline, data mining techniques etc. The program also provides insight into pattern recognition using statistical models.
- March 17th, 18th and 19th 2017
- April 14th, 15th and 16th 2017
- May 13th, 14th and 15th 2017
- June 10th , 11th and 12th 2017
Location: Chicago, San Francisco, Newyork city, Washington D.C
- Knowledge of basic computer science principles and skills, at a level sufficient to write a reasonably non-trivial computer program.
- Familiarity with the basic probability theory
- Familiarity with the basic linear algebra
No Reviews found for this course.