Software Architecture (Online Class)
Software applications are complex structures and need to be built on a strong foundation. Failing to plan right, consider key scenarios, design to address all common problems can put your whole business at risk. Today’s technologically advanced world might help you to assemble an application, but ensuring that the application is being designed as per your specifications and needs is of utmost priority. This is where understanding software architecture becomes important.
This course enables you to define a structured solution that meets the technical and operational requirements and ensures optimization of quality, performance and security of the application.
- Interactive classes
- Our trainers have over 12–15 years of relevant industry experience.
- End-to-end Data Handling with R (Read, write, control structure/functions).
- Access to our cloud server for testing.
- Hands-on training in a real-time project environment to give you maximum benefit.
- Weekend mentoring discussions with our technical architects.
- Quality assurance: if you are not satisfied, you can attend our next session with a different trainer for free!!
- Step-by-step approach to enable you to become a certified software architect.
- Life-time access to the learning management systems (LMS).
- Technical support (via email) for assignments, queries.
- Batch rescheduling flexibility! Incase you miss a class… fret not! You can join the next batch.
- Software architecture—role and relevance.
- Architecture in business (business, data, application, technology).
- Technical, application architecture.
- Attributes of software architecture with case studies.
- Case review and discussion.
- Interoperability and usability.
- Software architecture in the development lifecycle (common notations, tools, designing, documenting, reviewing and communicating architecture).
- Architecture patterns (n-tier, sample exercises)
- Architecture tools and requirements (exercises)
- Documenting architecture.
- Architecture in agile.
- Architecture patterns, design patterns overview.
- 3 Days
- March 29th, 30th and 31st 2017
- April 25th , 26th and 27th 2017
- May 29th, 30th and 31st 2017
- June 28th, 29th and 30th 2017
Class on Webex
Professionals with existing knowledge of software development, software engineers, developers, QA engineers, test leads, technical leads, business analysts and product owners with basic software development experience can enroll for this course. We ensure that you will leave here wiser and more equipped to further your career!
In this technologically advanced world of blurring job roles, especially in the IT industry. It is important for you to stay on top of your game. Software architecture is priority no matter what application you are planning to develop! Our course is designed to take advantage of the technical knowledge that you already possess and further develop your skills.
We provide real-time, hands-on experience with teaching everything that there is to know about software architecture! We work with you directly to enable you to define a software architecture for a smaller project, thus ensuring that you progress quicker and are able to start on your work projects immediately.
Book a class with us and become a skilled software architect!
No Reviews found for this course.