SWIFT (Class Room)
Released only 13 months ago, SWIFT, Apple’s new multi-paradigm programming language is rising to become a strong coding language. Essentially, it was created for iOS, OS X, and watchOS development. It adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier, flexible and fun.
SWIFT is designed to work with Apple’s Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks and the large body of existing Objective-C (Obj-C) code written for Apple products. It was first introduced in June 2014 via the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) application, the first app to be written in SWIFT.
It is now becoming the de facto programming language for bulding apps. Reports indicate that by 2015, it will be an open source, available with plenty of features. It will soon be on all our favorite platforms.
- Interactive classes
- Our trainers have over 12–15 years of relevant industry experience.
- End-to-end SWIFT programming expertise.
- Access to our cloud server for testing.
- Hands-on training in a real-time project environment to give you maximum benefit.
- Weekend mentoring discussions with our technical architects.
- Quality assurance: if you are not satisfied, you can attend our next session with a different trainer for free!!
- Step-by-step approach to enable you to achieve a highly recognized certification.
- Life-time access to the learning management systems (LMS).
- Technical support (via email) for assignments, queries.
- Batch rescheduling flexibility! Incase you miss a class… fret not! You can join the next batch.
- Basic Operators
- Strings and Characters
- Collection Types
- Control Flow
- Functions, Closures
- Classes and Structures
- Properties, Methods,
- Subscripts, Inheritance
- Initialization, De-initialization
- Automatic Reference Counting
- Optional Chaining
- Error Handling, Type Casting
- Nested Types
- Extensions, Protocols, Generics
- Access Control, Advanced Operators.
- 3 Days
- March 28th, 29th and 30th 2017
- April 27th, 28th and 29th 2017
- May 27th, 28th and 29th 2017
- June 26th, 27th and 28th 2017
Location: Chicago, San Francisco, Newyork city, Washington D.C
All individuals with basic programming language knowledge who want to increase their skills and thus their career potential must look to enroll. Also, if you are a Java, iOS or a mobile apps developer you must learn SWIFT right away!
With technological advancement comes the development of new programming languages. SWIFT is the language of the future and it is extremely important from a career progression perspective to ensure that you can work with this language.
Considering responsive design is the order of the day. Whether you are a going to create a hot new mobile app, model electricity flows across a continent, or create an electronic art project, SWIFT is one programming language you must know.
Learn the newest programming language on the block.
No Reviews found for this course.